Return to the list
FOUR A CHAUX DU PORT DE MONTRU
The lime kiln was built in 1825 and remained active until the construction of the Divatte dyke in 1854-1856 sending shipping over the marsh and extinguishing the fires.
Contact: FOUR A CHAUX DU PORT DE MONTRU
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below
Presentation of: FOUR A CHAUX DU PORT DE MONTRU
Ruins and remains
Visible point of interest without tour