Return to the list
LE PHARE DES BARGES
Contact: LE PHARE DES BARGES
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below
Presentation of: LE PHARE DES BARGES
Designed in 1861, originally to mark the harbour entrance. It stands 24.81m high and its operation has been automated since 1970. It is registered as Historical Monument since 21st October 2011.