Return to the list
The Gueffier house, built in 1807, is named after its first owner. It was the last of the houses built of rammed earth when the new town was founded to speed up construction and allow the first officials to move in.
Contact: MAISON GUEFFIER
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below
Presentation of: MAISON GUEFFIER
House and building