Return to the list
EGLISE SAINT MARTIN
The Church of Saint Martin
Contact: EGLISE SAINT MARTIN
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below
Presentation of: EGLISE SAINT MARTIN
The former Roman church in Fay de Bretagne had a wood bell tower, covered in slate, and located in the middle of the nave. In 1859, it was replaced by a stone bell tower. This bell tower was kept when the new church was built.